What you get when you learn the Transcendental Meditation technique:
• Personalized instruction in how to meditate correctly and effectively
• Comprehensive knowledge about meditation and self-development (four initial in-depth classes)
• Optional weekly follow-up classes with group meditation (free)
• A lifetime of one-on-one meditation support (free)
• Instructors with over 30 years experience teaching meditation and yoga
• The most effective meditation practice there is—to benefit from and enjoy for the rest of your life
• Celebrations and special community events
• Advanced programs to facilitate personal growth
• Ever increasing happiness and well-being...
How to learn
More about the Transcendental Meditation technique
Are all forms of meditation the same?
Why a course fee?
Why is the technique trademarked?
The Transcendental Meditation technique is not just watching your breath, contemplating , concentrating, or trying to be mindful. I t...
by Tom Ball The New York Times article, "The Man Who Saved the Beatles," written in response to the passing of Maharishi M...
Mindfulness meditation, often associated with Vipassana (a Buddhist practice), is generally considered to be a form of " open monitori...
Mantra meditation practices are generally forms of controlled focus , employing degrees of concentration or sustained attention. The...
Brain researchers have found that during practice of the Transcendental Meditation technique, the brain becomes more coherent and integrated...
T he TM technique is unique — in practice and results. TM makes meditating easy, simple, and profound — and powerfully effective. It'...
Editor's note: With thousands of Buddhist monks in Asia practicing the Transcendental Meditation technique , it may be interesting to c...